cumaru 135 aluminum hard shell automatic golden brown
The vickywood cumaru eco is the ultimate in material choice and comfort. This flagship aluminum hard-shell rooftop tent offers everything you'd expect from vickywood in terms of quality engineering and construction - all under a stunningly streamlined shell.
The cumaru's aerodynamic design isn't just eye-catching no matter where you move. The aerodynamic design with a compact height of only 24 cm results in minimal drag. Additional fuel consumption is reduced to a minimum. Whether off-road vehicle or normal pkw: nothing stands in the way of adventure.
The premium construction offers you unparalleled quality, including the German-developed STABILUS gas pressure springswhich allow effortless pitching and dismantling. With a flick of the wrist, the tent can be set up by one person in seconds and you'll be stargazing.
The cumaru is equipped with the popular memory foam mattress with removable cover and waterproof pad.
Further standard in this model is the 3D mesh anti-condensation mat. Maximum sleeping comfort, less humidity. So you sleep almost like at home in your own bed.
The interior has also been equipped with numerous pockets and storage options. The highlight is the slide-in compartment in the center of the headliner, which is the size of an iPad, so you can watch a movie when the weather outside isn't cooperating.
An absolute eye-catcher is the indirect all-round LED lighting. As always, this can be connected to any 12V power source via USB port.
Due to the maximum height of 130 cm, which the tent gains when unfolded in the entrance area, the interior offers more space than one would expect from the dimensions. For a comfortable climate inside, the built-in vents allow for continuous air exchange in the cumaru and help prevent too much condensation inside the roof tent, even in rainy weather.
Besides the 3 main vents, you'll enjoy plenty of light coming in through the SKY-Window in the headliner. All entrances and windows are zippered and can be quickly opened and closed as needed.
The cumaru body tent is made of high quality 280 gsm ripstop recycled polyester oxford. This tent features an impressive 3000mm waterproof rating, high profile rubber gaskets, internal seam sealing and a removable rain cover to keep you dry even in prolonged rain.
Rounding out the tent are the roof racks that you can optionally mount on the top of the hard shell.
The included mounting brackets and screws are suitable for most roof and cross bars.
Before buying, check with the relevant manufacturers about the permissible weight and suitability of your roof rack and vehicle.
We recommend professional installation by a local dealer. Feel free to ask our customer service for tips on proper installation.
The special features in detail:
- Robust aluminum hard shell
- STABILUS gas pressure springs for fast, semi-automatic opening
- Two steplessly sliding roof racks loadable up to 100 kg (opened up to 20kg)
- Offers space for up to 2 persons
- Additional Skyline roof window
- High-density viscose mattress with removable cover provides comfortable sleeping experience
- The upper part of the comforter is flannel look, the lower part is oxford fabric
- 3D mesh already integrated under the mattress
- Indirect LED interior lighting on the headliner
- Lockable buckles (lock optional)
- 2 large shoe storage pockets
- Removable, height-adjustable, black telescopic aluminum ladder (up to 2.3 m height)
- Color: gold-brown (tent color gold-brown, rain cover: black)
- Tent fabric: 320 gsm rip-stop poly gauze, PU coating
- Rainfly: 600d polyester oxford, PU coating, w/p,w/r 3000 mm, uv 50+
- Aluminum shell: 6 Series
- Handles and hinges: 304 stainless steel
Lying surface: 203x130 cm
Dimensions inside unfolded: 203x130x142 cm
Dimensions outside folded: 221x144x18 cm (case 16cm plus mounting rails, o. roof rack)
Packing size: 226x149x29 cm
Net weight: approx. 80 kg